Are you getting all the finance you are entitled to?

If you’re a parent, single parent or a disabled student there are extra elements of student finance you may be able to apply for. Full time and Part time students can apply for tuition fee loans and also Post Grad students are now eligible for the tuition fee loan from Late June 2016.

The Advice Centre can help you maximise your income and check if you have any welfare benefit entitlement. Our team can assist you with funding applications, such as the Hardship Fund. We are also here to assist with budgeting queries using our very own budget calculator at Hull Money Doctors.

Worried about the cost of calling?

If you need to call student finance, we have a phone available to use, so you can contact them without the additional fees.

Money, Budgeting and Benefit Advice Leaflet