24/07/2018 -by Nicholas Wright
Last year, the Careers, Entrepreneurship & Study Abroad team along with HUU made the decision to have all vacancies suitable for students on the same platform.
We have moved to a new jobs & events platform accessible at: https://hull.jobteaser.com/ We encourage all students to create an account. The best way to search for part-time roles is by:-
1. Creating an account/logging in at https://hull.jobteaser.com/
2. Selecting ‘jobs’ from the top menu
3. Within the search options keep the position options flexible if you’re happy to consider a wide range of jobs – you may want to select all!
4. Select the contract type as ‘student job’
You can also customise your search which will be saved each time you log in by selecting the ‘modify my default criteria’ option.
Also, there is a ‘job teaser career centre’ app for mobile devices, which is very quick and easy to use.
If you need any help with using the contact 01482 462222 or [email protected]
Mon to Fri 08:30 - 17:00
Sat & Sun Closed
- Event ticket sales
- Society and AU memberships
- Meeting room and stall bookings
- Free locker hire
- Free bike lock hire
- Minibus assessment bookings
- Lost property
- Table tennis free play