Financial help with travel
Submitted by Max Francis C.

It's expensive to travel from villages nearby such as Hendon and thorngumbald but uni offers no help at all. Even a small bit of help would do!

27/03/2018 - **UPDATE**
In order to access the hardship fund mentioned in the response above I would recommend accessing HUU’s Advice centre (Opening hours can be found at: (http://hullstudent.com/support/advice ) who will be able to provide you with the form you will need and any help filling it out.

by Jennie Watts

There are currently no comments to display.

27/03/2018: Completed